Re: little bar at the beginning of a one-staff-system

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: little bar at the beginning of a one-staff-system
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 09:47:07 +0100

rafael,

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:36 PM, Rafael Arndt <address@hidden> wrote:

>> 2014/1/9 Rafael Arndt <address@hidden>
>> > There is a tiny estatical detail I would like to change, but found out
>> > nowhere how to do it:
>> > I would like to have a bar at the beginning of the system here:
<...SNIP...>
> I actually did some research about it, but did neither find an example nor
> any instruction how to do this kind of stuff.
> To make the problem clearer: I want to have the vertical line on the left
> side of the clef.

is this what you're trying to acheive?

%%% SNIP HERE %%%
\version "2.18.0"
\score {
  \new StaffGroup <<
    % Must be lower than the actual number of staff lines
    \set StaffGroup.systemStartDelimiter = #'SystemStartBar
    \override Score.SystemStartBar #'collapse-height = #1
    \new Staff {
    c'1

%%% SNIP HERE %%%

produces the attached output.

regards,
sb
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.