Re: What should be the default B7 chord?

From: Thomas Scharkowski
Subject: Re: What should be the default B7 chord?
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 11:23:13 +0100

I vote for the second (open chord in first position).
Thomas

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

There has been a difference of opinion on why the default B7 guitar chord
shape should be.  I'm making a poll to determine what the users would
prefer.

Would you like the first chord in the attachment (barred on fret 2) or the
second chord (open chord in first position)?

Thanks,

Carl