Re: page margins

From: Shane Brandes
Subject: Re: page margins
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 22:01:16 -0500

I agree with Kieren. Page margins are oddly narrow and that maybe due
to modern habits or the paper shortages during the wars. But it should
definitely be something that is examined more closely. If people are
interested I could take some measurements of scores to find out if
there is useful pattern more than a rule of thumb as it were.

Shane