Re: Experiences from voice handling wanted

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Experiences from voice handling wanted
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:24:42 +0100

On 01/16/2014 11:14 AM, Peter Bjuhr wrote:
In my present case I must import the music via musicxml2ly because it's a piece I wrote previously in Finale (which I'm now going to finish and engrave in LilyPond).

Maybe I should clarify for those not familiar with the output of musicxml2ly that it always puts different voices as different music variables. So to use the method you propose Gilberto would mean a lot of rewriting of the code and is perhaps not the best option in this case...

Best
Peter