Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update

From: Henning Hraban Ramm
Subject: Re: frescobaldi macports broken after update
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:25:00 +0600

Am 2014-01-24 um 15:54 schrieb Jacques Menu <address@hidden>:

> Hello Hraban,
>
> I found that one: Ctrl-left/right arrow move the cursor to the beginning or
> end of the current line.

On my machine these are set as „move one workspace to left/right“.
Unfortunately you can’t re-map those keys, just disable. But since I can
address the spaces also with ^1 ^2 ^3, disabling is feasible.
Thank you for the hint!
But I would appreciate default Mac editing keys in Frescobaldi anyway.

Greetlings, Hraban
---
fiëé visuëlle
Henning Hraban Ramm