RE: Rolled Chord

From: Mark Stephen Mrotek
Subject: RE: Rolled Chord
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 09:53:08 -0800

Joram,

Thank you for the explanation. Having no knowledge or experience with Scheme, I
did not know the need for, or purpose of, the hash mark(s), " # " or " ##. "
My initial inquiry was prompted by locating the command " tieWaitForNote
(boolean). " I understand boolean. Of the use of " \set " and the hash marks, I
did not.
Learning some basic syntax and grammar of Scheme would help me. Any suggestions?

Mark