Re: page-count

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: page-count
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 12:07:42 +0100

2014/1/30 Federico Bruni <address@hidden>

Il 30/gen/2014 15:57 "bart deruyter" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> Is there a way to have a one-page count on each separate child-file, while leaving that out in the master-file? Or what would be 'best-practice' to achieve this?

I would wrap the \score blocks inside \bookpart and use the \paper within the bookpart to set one page.

The master file which includes the child files will be implicitely in the \book level, so it will have its own \paper block.

HTH
Federico

Minimal example:

\version "2.18.0"

\book {
  % paper setting affecting all the bookparts
  \paper {
    indent = 0
    markup-system-spacing = #'((padding . 10))
  }

  \bookpart {
    \paper {
     page-count = 1