Re: page-count

From: bart deruyter
Subject: Re: page-count
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 19:54:07 +0100

ok, I found it, it was not the header of a \book .

In the 'master' document in which I include the child-files I have a header file, which is not in a \book , but just a regular \header like for a single score, in which I had a title="Studie" line. That one got repeated as title on the different \bookparts.

I don't know if that is the intended result, because it was not in a \book in the master document. If it is, everything is ok :-). I now deleted the 'title="Studie' from the header of the main file and have it set only in the first \bookpart, which seems to work.

Grtz,

Bart

http://www.bartart3d.be/
On facebook