lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:08:59 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

When I look at the lilypond-musicxml2ly-dev fork from Philomenos.net on Github I see that the last commit has been 6 months ago. Also when I look at their code the Lilypond version still says "2.15.95". I always wondered why the improvements on musicxml2ly could not be done within the normal main Lilypond development tree and bugreporting system (mailinglists, bugtracker, bugsquad) And I very much doubt now if this separate fork speeds up the improvement of musicxml2ly. After 6 months, have the improvements from Philomenos been merged in the official Lilypond development tree yet? If not, who is waiting for who?

--

MT