Re: Vertical alignment of Pedal signs

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Vertical alignment of Pedal signs
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 15:53:05 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 2:09 PM

Ok, that makes sense.
However I neither like the behaviour when putting it in the Voice context of the left hand. Then the pedal marks are _so_ inconsistently positioned. See attachment.

I think usually I'd like to have the pedal markings more or less on a consistent line (like in a Dynamics context), except for some cases like the originally posted image.

Is there any way to get that halfway automatically?

Put them in a parallel voice and space them with spacer rests.

--
Phil Holmes