Re: Changing stem stencil

From: Peter Bjuhr
Subject: Re: Changing stem stencil
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 18:56:48 +0100

On 2014-02-28 18:36, Urs Liska wrote:
Now that I've seen this works:
It would be extremely cool if you could write a blog post about how one can create custom stuff using Bravura like this. I think there are some possible uses for that (e.g. clusters). Noeck's posts clearly point in that direction already, but if we had another post showing how you can actually _do_ it ...

Yes, that's a good idea. I think this has potential! I'll be happy to write a post about it!

And you should consider making this a snippet for our repo.

I got an idea to turn this into a more generic function for changing the staff stencil, with the glyph to be used as an argument.

Another question is where would I put the snippet? Is it ok if a snippet is dependent of another snippet in the library or should all smufl stuff be in the same folder?

Best
Urs

Best
Peter