Re: lyrics hyphens question

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: lyrics hyphens question
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 01:08:20 +0100

You might be interested in the following thread:

This thread went private after a time, and I proposed the attached solution.  Mike S. had suggested the use of a new grob to collect syllables, and this is what I did.  The new grob is called "LyricWord," and it groups syllables and hyphens.  Collecting grobs like this allows for fairly easy manipulation.  The file contains some *bonus* functions which illustrate stuff you can with the new LyricWord grobs.
Amazing! This is a fix for issue 2458, isn’t it? There is no entry in the tracker yet.
Will this make it into the code base?

Best regards,
Simon