Re: short Musikmesse minutes

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: short Musikmesse minutes
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:22:15 +0100

> On 20.03.2014, at 08:35, Johan Vromans <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Musescore is open source software, why not [try to] use their importer?
> MuseScore will drop their support for LilyPond in version 2.0 (see
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-02/msg00087.html).

This is true but he is talking about using "their MusicXML importer" I think.

Without knowing all the internal details, I can say this sounds easy
but it is Not. Because, it imports, and converts to what exactly?
Certainly not to a LilyPond-usable representation of the music.

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com