Re: Discussing typographical standards

From: Richard Shann
Subject: Re: Discussing typographical standards
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 09:25:20 +0000

On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 09:14 +0000, Richard Shann wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-03-25 at 09:07 +0100, Alexander Kobel wrote:
> > On 03/25/2014 01:10 AM, Simon Albrecht wrote:
> > > The following is completely off-topic, but I’d like to share some
> > > observations I often make and thoughts I have and ask for your
> opinion:
> >
> > Hi Simon,
[...]
> > Ugh.  Ugly, but Denemo's fault.
>
> the Denemo user's fault (me, in this case), it would seem I should
> have
> written -- instead of - attached ... ignorance (sigh!).

I did a search and replace "- " with " -- " and uploaded a new version

http://imslp.org/wiki/Special:ImagefromIndex/278632

I left the long melismata as it is in the original print, because I
don't know what else to do with it. And I took the opportunity to tweak
the beaming and the line break at half-bar. I thought it was worth
tweaking, as this is out there as an example of LilyPond typesetting. It
is now LilyPond 2.18

Richard