solfege as note ornaments

From: MING TSANG
Subject: solfege as note ornaments
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 14:10:14 -0700 (PDT)

Nicolas Sceaux and lilyponders:
Thank you Nicolas modify the final result In his article on scores of beauty (add orinamentations to note heads) to attach solfege to note heads. I was looking the solfege in moving "do" that is associated with key signature.  Please refer to the .png  and .ly :
(1)  key F or G do not show moving "do" association to key signature.
      Can this be modify for moving "do"?
(2)  there are few collision showing -
      can this be resolved?
Thank you for your help.  This feature will help my church choir members greatly in their practising. Looking forward to hear good news.
Emmanuel,
Ming.