Re: "dal segno" several times

From: David Raleigh Arnold
Subject: Re: "dal segno" several times
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:53:33 -0400

On Mon, 12 May 2014 12:56:27 -0700
Jim Long <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 12:18:37PM +0100, Carlo Vanoni wrote:
> >
> > I have a simple song, where the verse is 4 measures repeated
> > twice, and the chorus again 4 measures repeated twice.

What would you do if you had seven verses? Or twenty?
Indicate what is verse and what is chorus, and with two
or three lines of lyrics underneath the music, repeat signs are not
necessary at all.

 Regards, Rale

--
Guitar teaching materials and original music for all styles and
levels. Site: http://www.openguitar.com (()) eMail: