Re: [SPAM] Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: [SPAM] Re: LilyJAZZ in v2.18
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 16:38:18 +0200

What exactly do you mean?

Dear Urs,
When I started to make scores with LilyJAZZ few days ago it was, of course, with instruments I'm familiar with (guitar, bass, trumpet). And that helped me to find some enhancement.
Now the purpose of this thread was to get feedbacks from other RealBook users (e.g. pianists, percussionists, etc.) who could tell what needs to be improved/enhenced/created for their instruments.
What I meant is that I think LilyJAZZ still needs to be tested some more before being put in the snippet repo.
Juste a small example : I've started the FontForge tutorial during the weekend to see how to manage the apostrophe but also how to create a small "m" in order to avoid any confusion between major and minor chords.
Right now I don't have much time to work on LilyJAZZ but I'm thinking of a "small" regression test dedicated to the RealBook style that would cover a certain range of jazz instument familly, each with their specific annotations.
Cheers,
Pierre