Re: print change of clef after barline

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: print change of clef after barline
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2014 12:58:04 +0200

>> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>> make-vector
>>
>>> @David
>>> If an experienced user like Damian stumbles across it, it might be
>>> worth clearifying it in NR/IR.
>>> What do you think?
>>
>> I don't think that we can reasonably explain stuff like make-vector in
>> our manuals.
>>
>> The best we can do is to avoid it in elementary examples.  That may mean
>> spelling three identical lists out, or using
>> (let ((breaklst ...)) (vector breaklst breaklst breaklst))
>>
>> It's probably most straightforward to spell the lists out three times.
>> That leaves the user with a tedious but reliable and easy to understand
>> recipe.
>>
>> --
>> David Kastrup
>
> Agreed.
> I'll go for a patch.
>
> Cheers,
>   Harm

Well, I have a problem:

I assume the entries in
IR 3.1.22 BreakAlignment ->break-align-orders
Or NR A.17 Layout properties ->break-align-orders
are generated from define-grob-properties.scm
Correct?

We have already:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/pitches#pitches-separating-key-cancellations-from-key-signature-changes

Therefore I think refering to that snippet would be sufficient.
Is it feasible to reference it from inside define-grob-properties.scm
If yes, how to do it?

Cheers,
  Harm