Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!

From: jimmyg521
Subject: Re: Mac testers needed for Frescobaldi!
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 19:13:33 -0700 (PDT)

Davide,

Know I'm late to this party, but I cannot run this application. My 10.6.8 MacOSX (a *old* MacBook which cannot  be upgraded to a newer MacOSX version) tells me, for the application as you have compiled it: "You can’t open the application “Frescobaldi.app” because it’s not supported on this type of Mac."

Would love to use it even as a dev version since I've just hosed my Frescobaldi install doing a port update. Another user reported the same sip API version error I'm seeing. I'm trying to force a recompile now. If it doesn't work I'll post to the list what I'm seeing.