Re: Centered Paragraphs

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: Centered Paragraphs
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 21:21:14 -0700

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 1:28 AM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
> is
> http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=765
> of some help?

Somewhat. Looking at it again this evening fresh I figured it out:

#(define-markup-command (paragraph layout props args) (markup-list?)
  #:properties ((baseline-skip))
  (interpret-markup layout props
  #{
    \markup
    {
      \fill-line
      {
        \override #'(line-width . 72)
        \justify { \hspace #2.5 $args }
  #}))

(The number could be made less magic, but this is good enough for me
for now.) Which can be used like this:

\markup
{
  \paragraph
  {
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod
    tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim
    veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea
    commodo consequat.  Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate
    velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint
    occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt
    mollit anim id est laborum.

Thanks.

-----Jay