Re: constructing variables

From: Dr. med. Kai Lautenschläger
Subject: Re: constructing variables
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:27:38 +0200

Hi David and Urs,

thanks for your fast replies. David’s suggestion does just very fine.

But this begs the question why you don't just assign the whole tempo
specification to a single variable.
Of course, you are right! But I was using this request as an example for some other questions I had (And they are also answered now!!). The point is, that I have built a template, that makes it possible to print several editions of the same piece. For that I sometimes need the possibiliy to exchange the wording of the tempo into different languages "automatically".

Best wishes
Kai