Re: lilypondforum.nl

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: lilypondforum.nl
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:47:12 +0200

Hi Wilbert,

Wilbert Berendsen <address@hidden> writes:

> I still own the domain and will re-setup a new forum when I have some
> time, and try to use somewhat more robust software etc (ideas are
> welcome!)

Most important question: Will there be sufficient interest in a generic
Dutch LilyPond forum? I'm inclined to say that typesetting music is
rather language agnostic. I cannot think of Dutch language specific
issues except but I can understand some people may have problems
participating in English language discussions.

It would be different if the forum/mailing list were dedicated to
cooperation on the Dutch translation of LilyPond docs.

-- Johan