I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update

From: Son_V
Subject: I was unable to import an xml ogan file from Musescore - update
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 03:59:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, some days ago I posted a message to say that I couldn't import an xml
organ file made with Musescore; yesterday I installed Forte 5 basic took
from GAOTD, and at my surprise it read perfectly the xml files I couldn't
made Lilypond read . At this point i could think there is a problem in the
LilyPond import section. I installed Forte 5 premium demo (the basic edition
can't export to xml) and imported the xml file produced by Musescore (all
OK) and export it back to a new xml file. I got another, different error.

-------- Importing in Ubuntustudio, Frescobaldi 2.0.13, LilyPond 2.16.2 from
the Musescore xml output

The file couldn't be converted. Error message:
musicxml2ly: Lettura di MusicXML da /home/vincent/Musica/CANC/cazz/prova.xml
musicxml2ly: Conversione nelle espressioni di LilyPond...
musicxml2ly: Conversione nelle espressioni di LilyPond...
musicxml2ly: Conversione nelle espressioni di LilyPond...
musicxml2ly: Conversione nelle espressioni di LilyPond...
musicxml2ly: Conversione nelle espressioni di LilyPond...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2986, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2981, in main
    voices = convert (filename, options)
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2896, in convert
    update_score_setup (score, part_list, voices)
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2794, in update_score_setup
    score_structure.set_part_information (part_id, staves_info)
  File "/usr/share/lilypond/2.16.2/python/musicexp.py", line 1935, in
set_part_information
    self.contents.set_part_information (part_id, staves_info)
  File "/usr/share/lilypond/2.16.2/python/musicexp.py", line 1774, in
set_part_information
    c.set_part_information (part_name, staves_info)
AttributeError: PartGroupInfo instance has no attribute
'set_part_information'

-------- Importing in Ubuntustudio,  from the from the Forte 5 premium demo
xml output

The file couldn't be converted. Error message:
musicxml2ly: Lettura di MusicXML da
/home/vincent/Musica/CANC/cazz/provaII.xml ...
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2986, in <module>
    main()
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2981, in main
    voices = convert (filename, options)
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 2883, in convert
    score_information = extract_score_information (tree)
  File "/usr/bin/musicxml2ly", line 201, in extract_score_information
    set_if_exists ('title', movement_title.get_text ())
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_text'

What can be done? :-(