Re: lilypondforum.nl

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lilypondforum.nl
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 08:27:29 +0200

Il 10/lug/2014 19:22 "Johan Vromans" <address@hidden> ha scritto:

> On the risk of getting off-topic: IMHO having too many discussion
> platforms may work counter-productive. I personally stopped
> participating in Stack Overflow c.s. when I only got 'wrong forum'

We are talking about a forum in a language other than english, I don't see any overlap with this mailing list. If I understand what you mean...

Some time ago I wanted to start  a mailing list for Italian lilypond users but then realized that we are a very small number (at least in this mailing list.. I'd guess less than 20).
Today I'd be curious to try one of these modern tools like Drums or Discourse.