Re: Harmony Symbols Under the Bass part

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Harmony Symbols Under the Bass part
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2014 12:11:37 -0500

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Server Acim <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,
I got an screenshot from Margarethe Maierhofer-Lischka & Florian Hollerweger's Presentation that is titled as "LilyPond ... music notation for everyone!.

I want to figure out how to write for example French Augmented Sixth like as "Fr +6". And "+6" should be "superscript" that was used just like in the example. (The screenshot that I got).

Thank you.

You can create the analysis symbols as markups, and put them into a Lyrics context.

It appears that the example uses a function \rN which I wrote to automate this somewhat.

Here's a link:

 http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg69861/rN.ly

Hope this helps,
David