Lilypond encoder for Pure Data

From: Jaime E Oliver
Subject: Lilypond encoder for Pure Data
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 04:03:01 -0500

Hi all,

I have been working on a new Pure Data external for music notation that is probably ready for testing. I have been using this external for my own work and thought other people might benefit from it too, so if there are any Pd users in this list, you might want to try it.

The external fits information generated on a patch into traditional music notation, and encodes it into lilypond syntax.

To get the code, osx and linux binaries, go to: http://nyu-waverlylabs.org/notes/

Here is a small video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE8l5k1SeWk

All the best,

Jaime Oliver