Help with double bar lines

From: Ben Beeson
Subject: Help with double bar lines
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 12:51:00 -0700

Hi all,

I am noticing that placing a double bar line at the end of a part requires a separate \score {} for each part to get the desired results.  What I would like to know is how to write one \score {} that has all the coding for a multi-part tune and shows the double bar lines at the appropriate places for the end of each part and start of the next part.  I can make this work by adding a separate \score{} for each part, but it just seems like there ought to be an easier way to do this.  I am attaching an example ly file and the output that hopefully shows what I am trying to do.

If I am missing something obvious or this can't be done, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Ben