Re: See the new music fonts in action

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: See the new music fonts in action
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:35:06 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Urs Liska [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Good idea.
Would you just collect votes in this thread or should we do something more formal?

Urs

Alright everyone,

Here's something more formal. It's my first time using this service, so hope it works ok. It said there will be advertisements, but I think its just theirs (tip: on the next "thank you" page after you submit your votes, just close the window when you get there--there's no confirmation that your vote was received, but it will have been recorded). It's completely anonymous, so no hard feelings if the name that wins isn't the one you (or I) chose :)

Just click the link and answer the question (only once, please, to be fair). You will be allowed up to 2 votes between the names. I'll let it run for a week and then I'll close it, so tell all your friends to come and help out. Happy voting!

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=l49o0rvfccqd8ow396917

Regards,
Abraham