Music notation in our lives survey (all please read)

From: tisimst
Subject: Music notation in our lives survey (all please read)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 13:45:54 -0700 (PDT)

Everyone,

I wanted to put this out there before I had made any announcement about all
the new fonts, but I thought I might as well send it out now anyway because
I'm still curious...

The link below goes to another survey that I created a short time ago during
the development of these fonts to try and get an understanding about how
folks use music notation software, what kind of applications, opinions of
score appearance, etc. So, if you'd be so kind as to fill this out, I'd
greatly appreciate it. Again, please pass the link to your friends who use
ANY notation software because it was intended to be non-LilyPond-specific.

I thank you for your support, your enthusiasm, your willingness to help
others. I really appreciate being part of this community and enjoy working
with you all.

Here's the link:

http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=7msyssv8h91874l378621
<http://kwiksurveys.com/s.asp?sid=7msyssv8h91874l378621>

BTW, the other survey about renaming AMADEUS is very interesting so far...
It's taken a couple of turns I didn't expect.

Regards,
Abraham

P.S. And just a reminder about these kwiksurveys: once you submit your final
answers, you won't receive a confirmation of your submission. You'll just
see an advertisement for their site. You can just close the browser window.
This is the price I pay for a free subscription for their service :)