Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Where to Download the New Music Fonts?
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 09:52:42 -0700 (PDT)

Gilberto Agostinho wrote

> tisimst wrote
>> And thank you, Gilberto for bringing that to my attention. Not sure how I
>> missed it :) I'll put up a new image shortly.
> No problems, Abraham, my pleasure. Good luck with this work, these new
> fonts look stunning!
>
> Gilberto
>
> PS: quick question about the new fonts: will they also be able to use the
> straight flags typical of 20th century music (\override Staff.Flag.stencil
> = #modern-straight-flag)?

Gilberto,

I would think so. I didn't do anything that would make them so impervious to
user's overrides :)

BTW, I could make a full-fledged font with these flags if people have enough
interest. Do you have any recommendations of scores that show these straight
flags? I know that there are other styles that I haven't touched yet...

-Abraham