Re: Crowd engraving project

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Crowd engraving project
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:32:26 +0100

Count me in for some work.

Are the scans really that bad? I often use scanning to create musicXML, and this will clearly not work here: but I'm not convinced I could even get the notes with the patent Holmes eye scan method?

I'm also presuming from your comments that there's no music to listen to that could be used to check the work?

--
Phil Holmes