Problem with wrong font/glyphs/graphics

From: Frank Steinmetzger
Subject: Problem with wrong font/glyphs/graphics
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 15:13:28 +0200

Hello

I think I've had this problem before, but back then it affected only the
G clef. There is more broken this time.

I have two machines here, both run 64 bit Gentoo linux with an identical
software setup (as far as possible, since the hardware is very different).

The problem: one machine renders certain components of a score differently
to the other. The most prominent thing is again the different G clef. But
also the 8th notes look different. What makes it not seem like a freak bug
to me is the choirstaff bracket. It looks different, but like it was
intentionally designed that way with its arty curls at the end.

Is that a different music font? Can you enlighten me what's wrong here? The
attached screenshot shows the result of both machines which used an
identical input file which is based on a template I've been using for years.
The top staff is the way I would expect it, the bottom one shows the result
that is different.
--
Gruß | Greetings | Qapla’
Please do not share anything from, with or about me with any Facebook service.

The advantage of RSS jokes is that you always know the newest one.