Tweaked "Trillspanner"

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Tweaked "Trillspanner"
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 15:22:46 +0200

Hello,

I am transcribing some drum notes. I found two kinds of spanners that look similar to a trill spanner that have been tweeked a bit. Both have the wavy line but don't include the \trill in front of the line.

The first spanner starts at the note and stops at the end of the measure.
The secon spanner starts at the note and stops at the next note.

Probably there isn't such a big difference. I assume I can a result as in the attach graphic when the "first" spanner is terminated at the first not of the next measure.

But how can I get the tweaked spanner? Any idea how to remive the "tr" in front of it?

Regards
Helge