Ossia too long at key change

From: Peter Van Kranenburg
Subject: Ossia too long at key change
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 18:42:35 +0200

Dear List,

If right after an ossia there is a key change in the other parts, the staff of the ossia extends with the length of the key signature. See below for an example. I can't figure out how to make the ossia stop right at the bar line.

I tried to do \set Staff.explicitKeySignatureVisibility = #all-invisible
in the ossia staff, but that didn't work.

Thanks.
Peter

\version "2.18"

<<
  \new Staff = "ossia" \with {
    \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
    \hide Clef
    fontSize = #-3
    \override StaffSymbol.staff-space = #(magstep -3)
    \override StaffSymbol.thickness = #(magstep -3)
  }
  { \stopStaff s1*6 }

  \new Staff \relative c' {
    c4 b c2