rest collisions warning but no collision

From: bart deruyter
Subject: rest collisions warning but no collision
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 15:53:52 +0200

Hi all,
running this code (also in attachment) results in a warning saying there are too many colliding rests. I don't see where the collision could be though, the warning shouldn't be there in my opinion. I know it renders fine, but still, I prefer results without warnings, it makes me worry that I've done something wrong... :-)
If there is something wrong in my code... don't hesitate to tell
I've also attatched an image.

\version "2.18.0"

\paper {

}

global = {

\key a \major

\time 3/4

}

upper = \relative a {

\global

g'4\rest d8 fis a fis

\bar "|."

}

lower = \relative a, {

\global

s2.

}

upperSecond = \relative a {

a16\rest a_( b) a \stemDown d a fis' a, a' a, fis' a, |

}

\score {

\new Staff \with {

midiInstrument = "acoustic guitar (nylon)"

} { \clef "treble_8" << \upper \\ \lower \\ \upperSecond>> }

\layout { }

\midi {

\context {

\Score