woodwind-diagram problem

From: takumi ikeda
Subject: woodwind-diagram problem
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 03:06:15 +0900

Hello all,

I got an error message by the following script.

\version "2.18.2"
{
  c'1^\markup {
    \override #'(graphical . #f)
    {
      \woodwind-diagram #'saxophone #'(
                                      (lh . (bes))
                                      (cc . (four))
                                      (rh . ())
                                      )

(Error message)
Preprocessing graphical objects...C:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/display-woodwind-diagrams.scm:1773:55:
In procedure ly:assoc-get in expression (assoc-get (quote text?) key):
C:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/display-woodwind-diagrams.scm:1773:55:
Wrong type argument in position 2 (expecting list): #f
Exited with return code 1.

(My environment)
Frescobaldi: 2.0.15
Python: 2.7.1
Qt: 4.7.2
PyQt4: 4.8.4
sip: 4.12.2
Operating System:
Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

And it works when \woodwind-diagram #'flute etc.

I'd like to use graphical-text notation like
http://www.stretta-music.com/images/7/4/2/101247-02_zoom.jpg because
graphical diagrams of current version lilypond are so complicated for
scoring.
Or, do you have any idea to place some optional characters around the
fingering chart? Any help would be appreciated.