Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: HELP: Editor for Blind People
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:35:00 -0400

Greetings Antonio,

I have seen that link before which you cited and found the first part
of it especially useful. Have you seen this thread from the mailing
list?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2014-05/msg00170.html

I would say that only the first few entries are relevant to your
question. Also, the actual page on the LilyPond website where you can
download the version for mac should have clear instructions on how to
install it. Unfortunately, I can't seem to access the site at the
moment.

Hwaen Ch'uqi