Re: Emacs & Lilypond-mode: view PDF

From: Antonio Gervasoni
Subject: Re: Emacs & Lilypond-mode: view PDF
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 20:02:12 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you very much Jacques! It never occurred to me to install it via
Macports. I did it and now it works as expected. I still have to install the
tools manually, right?

One final question, do I have to go through all the trouble of installing
Macports and Xcode on my student's Mac so that I can then build the xpdf
executable there or can I simply copy the one in my machine and put it
manually on his computer?

Thanks again for all your help!

Antonio