Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Re: Strange happenings with alternate music fonts 2.19.14
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 21:03:24 -0006

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 3:03 PM, Joshua Nichols <address@hidden> wrote:
> (or rather, the empty markup)...

What do you mean? I don't see an empty markup.

> So it must be the current composer...

Is it too long?

IC,

Josh

Josh,

It's not that YOU put empty markup in it, but that the other header properties on the same line as the composer property become empty markup when you don't specify them, thus causing the spacing issue. So, it's not anything YOU are doing wrong. It's an accidental result of a "fix" to something else (see the link that TaoCG mentioned for more details). I think it should be in the works to be fixed in the next dev release.

Regards,
Abraham