Re: Multi line text with a common text

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Multi line text with a common text
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 14:00:57 +0200

One thing I forgot…
Am 01.10.2014 um 13:25 schrieb Son_V:
I know nothing more intelligent than \once\override
StanzaNumber.extra-offset = …

Hi Simon, where shoud be put this command, and what numerical value to try?
Just try. It’s measured in staff spaces (isn’t it?), so I’d estimate around 5.
Just found old posts while searching ...

And a strange behavior; as can be seen in this image,
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167014/Dies_est_1.jpg>  the
vertical spacing under "ne," and "el," fros Soprano to Basso is getting
greater and greater. But if I make more beats to appear, like in this other
image where I've increased #(set-global-staff-size from 16 to 22, all is
correct:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n167014/Dies_est_2.jpg>

Why?  :-(