Re: Paper on music engraving, LilyPond and LaTeX at GuIT meeting 2014

From: Conor Cook
Subject: Re: Paper on music engraving, LilyPond and LaTeX at GuIT meeting 2014
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 08:30:09 -0500

That is very exciting.  I wrote a graduate paper integrating LilyPond and
Gregorio with a LaTeX document, and it was very rewarding.  The most beautiful
document I've written (visually, that is).  I look forward to reading this
paper. (Provided it will be in English; if not, I'll have my priests translate
it ;)

Best,
Conor Cook