Re: how to automatically left-align rehearsal marks at the beginning of

From: Robert Schmaus
Subject: Re: how to automatically left-align rehearsal marks at the beginning of a line
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:44:40 +0200

Hi russ,

Maybe I misunderstood you there, but rehearsal marks should be put at the place where they are supposed to appear.

In your case:

\relative c'' {

  \mark \markup "at start of measure"
  c2 \mark \markup "after 2 beats"  c2 |

  \break
  \mark \markup "at start of next measure" c1
}

Best, Robert

______

You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.
-- L. Ron Hubbard