disappearing post(s)?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: disappearing post(s)?
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 22:18:07 -0400

Hello,

Over the past two days, I have sent three versions of almost exactly the same
post to these lists — the first two times cc’ed to both, the last time sent
only to -user — but none of those posts have appeared on the list. This despite
several other posts I’ve sent in the interim appearing almost immediately.

What can I do to determine what happened to those posts?
Perhaps an over-eager spam filter got them?

Thanks,
Kieren.