Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem

From: Les Editions Valmajour
Subject: Re: New member - Bar numbers placement problem
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 23:17:55 +0200

Thx David,
I feel it's getting close, but I'm stuck waiting for help because I don't understand the Scheme code. :)
Thank you!
Pierre

Le 22-10-2014 18:12, David Nalesnik a écrit :
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Les Editions Valmajour <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Kieren,
I thought about this option, and I found how to add a counter in the shortInstrumentName; http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=543 (and it works and give the perfect placement I want) but I don't know how to link it to the number of the bar beginning the system :)
Thanks anyway,
Best regards,
Pierre