Re: Updated to LilyPond 2.18.02

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Updated to LilyPond 2.18.02
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:26:57 -0700 (PDT)

Keith,

Sounds awesome! When you've got something done, please let me know so I can showcase it on the website!

Happy Engraving,
Abraham

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 28, 2014, at 6:21 PM, keith Luke [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I just updated to LilyPond 2.18.02 and also installed the LilyJAZZ fonts.

Abraham's documentation on how to install new fonts was a great help.

Now to start engraving my new "Jazz" arrangements using LilyJAZZ.

Thanks,

Keith Luke