Re: Mozart Requiem, help needed

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Mozart Requiem, help needed
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:59:52 +0100

Am 07.11.2014 13:59, schrieb address@hidden:
  I've done the vocal part of the music:

http://turkos.aspodata.se/noter/WAMozart/requiem.pdf
http://turkos.aspodata.se/git/musik/WAMozart/requiem/

And it seems good enought to be used by the choir at home for
its consert a few weeks ago. Is anyone interested of helping
with the orchestra parts (perhaps using [1] as the source) ?

[1] http://imslp.org/images/7/7b/PMLP02751-wamozartimissapr00moza.pdf

///

Also I wounder how to make the source available so you can make your
own edition with your own preferences, and I've tried to separate
content from presentataion. That work is incomplete. I looked at
http://lilypondblog.org/ and Urs has some ideas wich I havn't been
able to digest it yet. Anyone intereseted in theese kind of problems,
and how to apply it to this music ?

If you tell me what kind of ideas you are referring to I may give some hints. No chance joining the project, though, sorry. But regarding the separation of content from presentation this is definitely something where you should look at Jan-Peter Voigt's edition engraver. I haven't understood how to use it so far, but maybe Kieren can give you some tips?

Best
Urs

Regards,
/Karl Hammar