Re: Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Nalesnik's Roman number analysis code
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 12:26:51 -0600

Hi Ivan,

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 8:58 PM, Ivan Kuznetsov <address@hidden> wrote:
Thank you; I appreciate that.

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 6:04 PM, David Nalesnik
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Yes--I'm pretty sure I got it to work with larger columns.  I'll have to
> search around for that version of the file.  I'll get back to you when I do.

Not sure if this file represents the latest--it was written when 2.14.2 was current.  There are just too many versions of this file on my computer--in retrospect, should have used some kind of version-control.

Anyway, it will handle larger columns of figures.

Hope this is helpful--
David