bottom of EPS output cut off

From: Andrew Cashner
Subject: bottom of EPS output cut off
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 15:37:32 +0000 (UTC)

Dear lilypond community,

When I use the EPS backend for a small example, the bottom of the output is
cut off. (The bottom of the choirstaff brace is cropped out.)

I would appreciate your help or pointers to where I figure out how to
resolve this. Thanks!

Andrew Cashner

MWE:

\version "2.18.2"

#( ly:set-option 'backend 'eps )

\paper{
        ragged-right = ##t
        ragged-bottom = ##t
        ragged-last-bottom = ##f
  oddFooterMarkup=##f
  oddHeaderMarkup=##f
  bookTitleMarkup = ##f
  scoreTitleMarkup = ##f
}

MusicSoprano = {
        \clef "treble"
        \time 4/4
        b'1
}
MusicAlto = {
        \clef "treble"
        g'1
}
MusicTenor = {
        \clef "treble_8"
        d'1
}
MusicBass = {
        \clef "bass"
        g1
}

\score {
        <<
                \new ChoirStaff
                <<
                        \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"Soprano" }
                        <<
                                \new Voice = "Soprano" { \MusicSoprano }

                        \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"Alto" }
                        <<
                                \new Voice = "Alto" { \MusicAlto }

                        \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"Tenor" }
                        <<
                                \new Voice = "Tenor" { \MusicTenor }

                        \new Staff \with { instrumentName = #"Bass" }
                        <<
                                \new Voice = "Bass" { \MusicBass }

        \layout {}