Big space between piece name and top of chords

From: Pierre Abbat
Subject: Big space between piece name and top of chords
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 03:25:31 -0500

This was working in version 2.10. I ran it through the converter and got some
errors, like "unexpected header"; it turned out that the header has to be at
the end of the score block. That fixed, it's outputting a big space between
"אדון עולם" and the top of the chords. I fiddled with it (not really, the bow
needs rehairing) and figured out:
*The space is in the second score, but it's proportional to the number of
verses in the first score.
*It doesn't matter whether the first score is in Spanish or Hebrew; the space
is in the second score.
*Adding stanza numbers makes no difference, so I took them out.
Any idea how to fix it? I'm using 2.16.2 on Ubuntu Trusty Tahr.

Pierre
--
loi mintu se ckaji danlu cu jmaji