Re: grace note bug?

From: Jaime E Oliver
Subject: Re: grace note bug?
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 22:34:34 -0500

Hi all, thanks for the responses. Indeed the slashed grace is the wrong example
as the slashing is not supported for more than one note, which I agree is an
oversight as it is common in contemporary music.

However if you look at it with /grace, I mean that:

\grace {a32 a32}
should probably be the same as:
\grace {a32} \grace {a32}

The way I saw it was that two \grace expressions should render two grace notes
in a row since I did not get a warning at all, just a weird score.

I can adapt to this behavior of course.

Thanks again for your responses.

best,